Thursday, October 7, 2010

Santiago City

One of the places that I  most like is Providencia, because its  squares and the Principal Street are very nice, clear and calm. When I want to relax, to think and to read a good book, I go for there.
Other place I like very much is San Cristobal hill. I can catch the Funicular San Cristobal that ascends up to Terraza Bellavista, and I can see wide part of the city. Also, I like visit the Metropolitan Zoo and a Japanese-style garden that I think is very small. It has a wide variety of details really beautiful. It's necessary to stay all day for to walk and all the hill.


Definitely, the place that represent a wide part of my life is in the town of Maipu, because I ate ice with my friends while we chating. Other place  I like so much is The park of "3 Poniente", because I always meet with my school friends after classes. The high school was the best places where I had fun and I knew persons who helped me very much.

Nowadays, my favorite place is a Literary Coffee located in Bustamante Park.





1 comment: