Thursday, September 9, 2010

I want to go Ireland!

I would like to travel to Ireland. Especially because is a country with very charming landscapes green, has forty different shades of landscapes...really beautiful!
Besides this feature Ireland  has all a medieval environment, an example of this are the many castles and cathedrals symbolizing the history of this place, as the Christ Church Cathedral that was built for the Vikings in 1038 or the walls that once surrounded the Dublin City until Cook Street.



The first thing I'd like to do is to participate in the numerous music festivals, dance and theater that are realized all year. For example, in Randalstown's small settlement, in Northern Ireland, there is celebrated one of the most important Irish festivals of the world; here  there are realized fairs, spectacles, recreations of battles, and activities outdoors. I like that these traditions remain!

 The secondly I would like to go cycling through the Shannon Bridge, it was fortified by the British in the time of NapoleĆ³n and it seems to be a gorgeus  place and relaxing, because it possesses a great variety of flora and fauna.

And finally, I would like to study there for some time to improve my English and to learn about Irish culture and its traditions. What can be best?

No comments:

Post a Comment